Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Win a free dinner with a couple of my favorite DC dining divas!

You know I love my Scoutmob dinner deals and my Scoutmob parties. Now they're combining the best of both worlds and hosting the ultimate Scoutmob Dinner Party hosted by a couple of my fave local gals, Lisa Shapiro of Dining in DC and Mary Kong of Girl Meets Food.


Mary, me and Lisa, along with Jenna Huntsberger
& Jason "Foodgeek" at one of our fun dinners.
 All you have to do is answer a fun question of whom YOU would love to dine with (besides me, of course) and you'll be entered to win a Chef's Table Dinner at the legendary Cashion's Eat Place in Adams Morgan, courtesy of Scoutmob. Winners will be selected on sheer creativity, although you can, of course, pick me. =)

The link again: http://scoutmob.com/dc-dinner-party/?Referrer=gg1128.

Best of luck and hope to see you there!


This delectable black cod dish could be yours!


No comments: