Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back in Ballard!

I'm now officially out of Queen Anne and back in Ballard, the place I dare call a Foodie Paradise. We've got an excellent Sunday Farmer's Market, the Ballard Market, and delicious restaurants galore to fit almost any palate and budget. I look forward to re-frequenting some old haunts like Thaiku (my most favorite bar design ever) and Snoose Junction Pizza while checking out some of new ones.

I did try Ocho last week and was pleasantly surprised how some elbow grease and grand imagination could convert Matt's Hot Dogs into such a wonderful hideaway from the world. Tapas and wine galore, I already feel nostalgic for the pan con chocolate which combined chocolate, toast, almonds, sea salt and truffle oil. Believe it or not, it was amazing. Hmmm, maybe I'll stop by there after my walk through the Market this afternoon.

No comments: